29.

Jacket: c/o SheInside
Top: ROSS 5.99
Necklaces: Forever21 3.99
Jeans: Charlotte Russe 2.99
Shoes: ROSS 8.99
Bag: Kohls 12.99




Guys. It's my birthday. I know, I know...you've been meaning to get my gift in the mail but things have been really busy for you and I totally understand and don't beat yourself up I'm pretty patient so just, ya know, get it over to me whenever you have the time. (But don't lollygag, I'm obviously not getting any younger.)

I like birthdays, I mean...cake. But if you notice, I am wearing a lot of black on this, the day of my birth, because for this particular birthday I am in mourning ever so slightly. But don't worry, it's not the heavy-all-black-wool kind, it's just the black-and-white-polka-dot-geo-print kind. For, today, September 9, 2013, I begin the final year of my twenties.

Now, this is a milestone I think I'm okay with, but just to make sure I am wearing the black in case the realization of plummeting off the cliff of my youth begins to envelope me when I least expect it. However, I plan to be double fisting cupcakes the whole day in order to combat sad feelings so I think I have it under control. In addition, I will be napping today whenever baby R does because I'm gonna do what I want and when I dream whilst sleeping I'm always 21 and Beyonce so, it's gonna be a good day. 

Happy my birthday to you! Feel free to observe this sacred day by having a Diet Coke (or 2) in my honor. 
ox/Liz 


Enter the contest HERE!

Labels: